40 Days for Life Stats:
- Campaigns in 64 countries
- 20,689 lives saved from abortion
- 229 abortion workers quit
- 114 abortion centers closed
March 2 - April 10, 2022
Join us in prayer, fasting, and peaceful vigil for this spring's 40 Days for Life in Guelph!
About 40 Days for Life
Worldwide, the 40 Days for Life campaign is saving lives and ending abortion. Through prayer, fasting and peaceful vigil in locations across the world, we seek to change hearts and encourage a culture of life.
Abortion happens in our community and in communities across the world; 40 Days for Life recognizes that we need to respond as a community through prayer and outreach.
Though all aspects of 40 Days for Life are crucial in our effort to end abortion, the most visible component is the peaceful prayer vigil across the street from the Guelph Community Health Centre. The abortion pill is provided at this location as a program of the SHORE Centre (formerly called Planned Parenthood Waterloo).
How to Get Involved
During 40 Days for Life, we invite groups and individuals to participate in the prayer vigil across the street from the Guelph Community Health Centre, happening each day from 7am to 7pm. This peaceful presence sends a message of love to the community, to those who work at the facility, and those who may be seeking the abortion pill, and shows them that there are other options.
- Signs: 40 Days for Life signs can be picked up from the Guelph & Area Right to Life office at 26 Norfolk St. (Please return when finished.)
- Before Participating: Each participant must sign a Statement of Peace before attending the vigil. You can complete this step online, or print copies to return to our office.
For information on how to sign up to the vigil, contact our office at email@example.com or 519-836-6311. If you would like to form a 40 Days for Life prayer team from your church or neighborhood, contact us to get started!Sign Up Online
For more information about 40 Days for Life, and for answers to other commonly asked questions, visit the 40 Days for Life website.